Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

My hobby

Hi! Good early morning.haha
I went to bed at 18:00 yesterday and slept over 10 hours but actually Im sleepy still now.
I was really tired because I had a lot of things to do for the last few days and couldn't sleep.

Today I'll write about one of my hobbies.

I love to watch movies at home.
But I don't do usually in my apartment. It is when I go back to my home town that I do.
Since my family home is even more comfortable for movie. There are snacks who are with me during movie time and I have enough time to relax. I don't know why but I always feel I have a lot of time when Im in my home. Maybe the time is slow. My hometown is countryside.
The TVs are 3D and big in my family's home while I have to use PS2 to watch DVD (unfortunately it can be only DVD not Blue ray) and to matters worse the images quality is really terrible in my apartment.
That's why I do only in my family home. I watch movies with my father (and sometimes my mother) every night during my stay. Actually I go back to my home town almost twice a month.

Fast of all, in evening I go to TSUTAYA by bike with my iPod and take long time to pick out the most interesting 5 movies.
At night I arrange my seat with snacks and alcohol in front of lovely TV. Then sometimes me and my father start fighting because of the seat. We two want to get the best special seat. kk

The movies I choose can be human, love story, fantasy, or mystery. It can never be horror movie. And also I don't like action movie especially of Hollywood. I hate gun actions, bloody scenes, and ghosts!
Im sorry but I view people who love them as crazy. kk
But my father likes action movies....omg

Anyway, I enjoy movies like this!
My favorite movies are Burlesque, The Notebook, Finding Neverland, and Tadakimiwoaisiteru.
Please tell me good movies excepting horrors and actions. haha