Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Aoyama festival 1

Today I'll write about the first day of Aoyama festival. On October 31st, we, 1st grade students of baton part, did a surprise on birthday for our friend. Her birthday was just the day. She was pleased very much because she had thought that we forgot her birthday. We gave her a collection of our messages with a photo and a wrist watch because she had said that she wanted a wrist watch.

Of course, we also performed at stage. I was happy because some of IE members came to see us!! Thank you so much :) Although I performed only one piece of music, I really enjoyed.

At night, we paraded along a road outside Aoyama Gakuin University. I was scared because cars which ran beside me were so close. But I enjoyed.