Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween

This Halloween, i wasn't planning to go to the school festival.
However, a friend of mine caught a cold and I had to go to take his place in the festival.
I actually had some fun there, I got to watch my friends' rock band, got to eat takoyaki for free, and got to see many people with funny costumes.
When I got back from the festival, I invited some friends to my house and did a little Halloween party . We ate tons of snacks, and played a horror game. We were having so much fun until my neighbor came to knock on the door to tell us that we were making too much noise. Then we were quiet, which made the horror game 3times scarier.
Even it wasn't a very special Halloween, I had fun.