Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

AAA Concert!!


The second day of the school festival, I enjoyed AAA concert with my friends.

One of my friends was a big fan of AAA since we were junior high school, so when I told her that I could get tickets for AAA live concert, she was really excited. When I got the tickets, I had to join the long long queue in front of my college from early morning, but seeing her shining smile at the concert, I was glad to do it best for her.

              She was a student of Waseda University, and her college had a guest, which was “Nokisaka 48”, the famous idol group especially among men. Yet fortunately, the reason that the office of AAA were located near my college, we could welcome AAA member as a guest of school festival, according to her talk. Although AAA songs were in my portable music player, I hardly listened to their music numbers, in fact. So I was worried if I could get used to the atmosphere of their concert, which was full of big fan of them, but all members taught us the way to dance at the real performance, I could have a good time that night.

              The time of concert had passed very fast, but I thought that I will never forget the excitement at that night. I am looking forward to coming famous artist in the school festival next year.