Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Trip to China Town


On November 1st, I went to Chinatown in Yokohama with my family. That day was my mother’s birthday, so we planned to eat feast for her. There were a lot of Chinese restaurants, so we took much time to decide which store should we eat in, but one of my friends told me the nice restaurant, so we could eat delicious lunch at that restaurant. The price of the meal was really reasonable and not so expensive. My mother was really rejoiced.

After finishing the lunch, we walked down the Chinese street, and ate ice cream despite of the cold weather. But it was yummy. It was melon flavor. At the Chinese street, thanks to huge number of storekeepers, the atmosphere of the street was very lively, I enjoyed walking down.

My mother’s birthday was rainy day, and we had hard time to move far away from Tokyo to Yokohama, but all of my family said they had a very good time on that day. I was very happy to hear that. Particularly, my mother did a lot of things for me every day during her staying at my house, so I wanted to do repayment of her kindness.

I thought that I could do that, hopefully.

Next time I have a chance to do something for my family, I want to do many things for my family by the money I earned from part time job.