Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Aoyama festival 2

I'm going to write about the second day of Aoyama festival.   It was rainy. So I thought that we could not perform with cheering party outside. But it stopped raining only in the time when we performed! We danced with pompon. 

I could not buy anything at the festival the day before. So I bought a lot of food at the second day. I ate takoyaki which Kodai sold. It was so delicious!! A friend of mine said that too.

We also performed before AAA's live. I was nervous because I had not performed in front of so many people.  But I really enjoyed!!!!! We cold see AAA's live. I had not known AAA well. However live was so interesting. I want to listen to AAA's songs more.