Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Beauty and the beast

Hi I just watched a movie, beauty and the beast. I imagined live-action version of famous Disney movie, but it was absolutely another thing. Although I thought the movie I watched today was for adult because storyline was a little bit difficut for child to understand and there were some violent scenes, I enjoyed a lot. The actor who played heroine Belle was beautiful and I was caught my breath.  Also dresses she wore in the movie were so brightly colored that I was captivated.
As personal impression, it was French movie so of course the language was all French. I take that as my second foreign language and this time I could understand what the actors said to some extent, I felt gladness for that.
Anyway the movie was great and every scenes were beautiful and if you don't know the original Disney movie, you can enjoy this definitely. I swear.