Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 7, 2014

School Festivals ♩

Last Sunday, I visited Aoyama festival with my friend to see the peformance of ADL which is a dance circle some of my friends belong to. When I through the school gate, I was surprisd at the number of people at first, and I couldn't find any of my friends thugh I tried while walking. Since we'd arrived there 10:50 and the peformance supporsed to start at 11:00, there were already a lot of audiences. Then I became more looking forward to seeing the stage while worring whether I could see my friends' cool moments. But, after all, I could see most of the peformance and also take pictures togrther with the friends. Since I knew that they often practiced hard until early morning, I was moved very much and said them how great their peformance. 
After that, we also visited the festival of Tokyo Gakugei university to see one of our mutual
friends. In contrast to Aoyama fes, it was more calm and there were people of wide generation. Until the friend finish her job, we spend time there and choco banana I bought was very yummy:)
In the end, we took dinner together and talked about lot of thngs. Though we meet mostly once a month, we had many things wanted to tell and the time passed very early. I was able to relax thanked to them.