Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Italian restaurant

Last Wednesday, my mother took me to the Italian restaurant which she wanted to try. I liked its calm atmosphere, and it was so fan for me to see the kitchen thorough the big window.

Though I rarely eat the dishes of seashells, I ordered the seafood pasta with the salad and drink.  In fact, a lot of broken pieces of shells got mixed in the pasta. When I bit them, they made terrible sound!! So, my mother called the waiter and told asked her to change my dish. Actually, I was full at that time. But the restaurant deal with us so politely and they served us ice cream as well as another dish!! Both of them were so delicious.

When my mother paid the bill, the waiter who did not served us apologized to us so politely again.  I was very impressed by their politeness. I want to eat lunch there again though I won't order seafood pasta.